Regarding what ? The mickey mouse boxers that you people have been talking about ? 😭

Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Regarding what ? The mickey mouse boxers that you people have been talking about ? 😭

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I’m shocked at how badly adeel is handling rubab’s business, I though he would use her connections to build himself up but it seems he just wants to be a trophy husband spending her money
isn't he embezzling money from the company? gawd i hope they don't show Rubab suddenly be poor because that is lazy writing... hope she finds out and dumps Adeel's a$$ and then he goes to Natasha and she's like no thank you i am happy with my comfortably cushioned husband...
Originally posted by: meandwho
Sharjeena's dad (borderline) and dad-in-law are both heart ke mareez
Sharjeena’s dad will get a heart attack if he ever manages to see Mustafa with his usual shirt unbuttoned halfway and worse his daughter fawning over it 
Originally posted by: mickeymouse21
Regarding what ? The mickey mouse boxers that you people have been talking about ? 😭
yeah mickeymouse21 liked my mickey mouse boxers centred post ..it was meta
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I don’t like the name rubab, I feel like there’s a syllable missing
When she talks then also half the syllables vanish 