Anupama?
What you guys talking about?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Anupama?
What you guys talking about?
I wonder if DKP will bring another replacement for his character?
I never watch SOAP
Indian or pakistani Drama
Good for you, none of the shows are good. Indian shows were better in the 80s and 90$.
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
I wonder if DKP will bring another replacement for his character?

apparently the guy from right side #3 in stripe white blue jacket will be new vannu.
ek to i have seen this guy in special squad and dmg so hes always ajay atul to me. he will never suit vanraj better kill off the character only. they will make vanu slave of anupa
Rajan takes inspire from Ekta after KSSKBT new twist, now Anupama to take 20 years leap, Rupali to play collage Gen Z girl just like Akashdeep...
15