I think she is with j to support herOriginally posted by: Lollolika
Minu is back😁 5 words words

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think she is with j to support herOriginally posted by: Lollolika
Minu is back😁 5 words words

May be Chotton and bodomaa requested Minu to allow J to stay with her for few days.
Is it Minu's home or BH Mayuri? I m confused
They are saying Minu house...and Appu marriage also from mjnu house only.
They are saying Minu house...and Appu marriage also from mjnu house only.
Oh okay I didn't watch it fully, thanks dear
Welcome dear..🙂🙂🙂
Words wordsss words
Look at these two😂5 words 5 words
https://x.com/Zeynepessenf/status/1828466717615628426?t=o_t_fziqEHuAdWtM_yMD0A&s=19
Originally posted by: Lollolika
Look at these two😂5 words 5 words
https://x.com/Zeynepessenf/status/1828466717615628426?t=o_t_fziqEHuAdWtM_yMD0A&s=19
wow nice, I wonder what they are talking about
https://x.com/mestarlet_/status/1828296058360742369?s=46
Vote for Krushi if you want girls
they r facing back of cameraOriginally posted by: Lollolika
Look at these two😂5 words 5 words
https://x.com/Zeynepessenf/status/1828466717615628426?t=o_t_fziqEHuAdWtM_yMD0A&s=19
so they r in their own.. sitting on lap & having fun
later he sits on her lap
she is holding him so nicely
once he gets up he worries for her 

I can’t cause I have no twitter Lailahttps://x.com/mestarlet_/status/1828296058360742369?s=46
Vote for Krushi if you want girls

Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587