https://youtu.be/PisLLCxgOrM?si=uysHg7cdFNhUyR6x
Congratulations everybody what will I say
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://youtu.be/PisLLCxgOrM?si=uysHg7cdFNhUyR6x
Congratulations everybody what will I say
How can doctor say shayadππ€π€β¦ is it real or fake pregnancy then
Adi was also shocked
along with Jhanak
Doctor is also guessing or what?
Originally posted by: shanakanj
Jhanak is already motivated to tell the truth . I am curious now where Guruji scene will come now. Bechara AK ka dil toot gaya. But still he advised to tell the truth to father. Montage se to yahi lag raha hai dance ab gayab hoga
Gungroo is there na..so I don't think so
in new montage there is no ghunghroo
Adi looked shocked β¦ he was so hoping for her to become big actressOriginally posted by: shanakanj
Jhanak is already motivated to tell the truth . I am curious now where Guruji scene will come now. Bechara AK ka dil toot gaya. But still he advised to tell the truth to father. Montage se to yahi lag raha hai dance ab gayab hoga
but she & her lover boy had their own moment which will have no result
.., there was no payal on montage.. now more like saas bahoo dramaI only saw that much .., have to see more what it means
Originally posted by: Varsha188
https://youtu.be/PisLLCxgOrM?si=uysHg7cdFNhUyR6x
Congratulations everybody what will I say
Congratulations Ani and Janak.
j sayis baccha is bigger than her career π€¦ββοΈπ€¦ββοΈβ¦ I think Adi also should have guessed who is the fatherOriginally posted by: Varsha188
https://youtu.be/PisLLCxgOrM?si=uysHg7cdFNhUyR6x
Congratulations everybody what will I say
., Now everyone will know who is the father
except that idiot father π€¦ββοΈπ€¦ββοΈπππGirls check this...they included gungroo here
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587