MUSIC 🎸🥁CHIT CHAT CORNER #30👨🏼‍🎤👩‍🎤- Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

71.1k

Users

74

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Happie Dostiwala din E-Doston...βœ¨β­πŸŒŸπŸ’«

https://youtu.be/TC1PgUOFn44?si=eFB0zeKgiaMqjhrc

Salamat rahe E dostana hamara...πŸ€πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ˜„

https://youtu.be/J1zANpFEWuQ?si=WSqK7js4N7lhhTMw

Charu my friend you are tagged...πŸ’–

Idhar aao aur apne dostiwale din ke shubhkamana swikar karlo...smiley36

Image

Charu21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Idhar aao aur apne dostiwale din ke shubhkamana swikar karlo...smiley36

Image

Awwwie.. πŸ€—

Image

Abey IF, tum kaun hote ho ye message short hai ye decide karne wale.. πŸ™ƒ feelings ke liye 4 words ya 20 characters ki need nahi hai! Aaya bada..

liberiangirl thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Why is this not a sticky thread anymore?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is nice one

watch

liberiangirl thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Really really love this song so very much! The entire album of this movie is great. A rarity these days. Great movie too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNFlJqvxwdg

liberiangirl thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Arijit dude smiley27 Words fail me. And Shreya....and her fine, sweet voice. Such a wonderful song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXJyMpxd210

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RW34IVCZJPQSDSRX

Still there? My sis was there a couple of months ago..my parents were there maybe 2 weeks before you! Everyone loves Japan.. I am confused as to why you said it wasn't cheap. Maybe you should visit Australia? Even with your 2 to 1 dollar advantage .. it sucks. Actually don't visit Australia.. it's incredibly boring. So boring. Today is an especially boring day throughout all of Australia.

I think the states is pretty cool.. so many cool cities to visit..I am going at the end of this year with my family .. for a wedding...A desi one... in LA... I better start losing weight so I can Impress all the American desi πŸ‘§.. You can be my plus one. Actually.. can you just take me to universal instead .. I still have to lose weight tho. ..to impress you.

returned will reply in detail

Soon on my experiences over there.

Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/qNSv9I0Flac

This life is magical magical! smiley4

Posted: 2 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mcvMY-s4GXM link to movie and songs audio

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove Β· 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme Β· 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue Β· 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme Β· 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood Β· 2 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/entertainment/music/story/veteran-music-composer-pyarelals-wife-sunila-sharma-dies-in-mumbai-at-78-2946627-2026-07-13

Expand β–Ό
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".