MUSIC 🎸🥁CHIT CHAT CORNER #30👨🏼‍🎤👩‍🎤- Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

71.1k

Users

74

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/jDn2bn7_YSM?feature=shared

Happy Independence Day! Jai Hind 🇮🇳

IBFRXUK27WU5CRWA thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I will be returning to the states soon in a day or so !!

Still there? My sis was there a couple of months ago..my parents were there maybe 2 weeks before you! Everyone loves Japan.. I am confused as to why you said it wasn't cheap. Maybe you should visit Australia? Even with your 2 to 1 dollar advantage .. it sucks. Actually don't visit Australia.. it's incredibly boring. So boring. Today is an especially boring day throughout all of Australia.

I think the states is pretty cool.. so many cool cities to visit..I am going at the end of this year with my family .. for a wedding...A desi one... in LA... I better start losing weight so I can Impress all the American desi 👧.. You can be my plus one. Actually.. can you just take me to universal instead .. I still have to lose weight tho. ..to impress you.

Edited by D3viL - 2 years ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/Ki4_Fc3XoSk?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/X-DDknSzELI?feature=shared

Four words or 20 characters

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 years ago
IBFRXUK27WU5CRWA thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ima fcuking go crazy for you now 😍

https://youtu.be/wH3JmLBOnMU?si=B9E-6iD2YKFApfYB

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/_VKsl6E-ZSk?feature=shared

20 characters or four words

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 years ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/hYTuaxFmKJU?feature=shared

four words or 20 characters

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 years ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/PmdyY38g6Rg?feature=shared

Sharing this for the nth time!

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/entertainment/music/story/veteran-music-composer-pyarelals-wife-sunila-sharma-dies-in-mumbai-at-78-2946627-2026-07-13

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".