Oh ok
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh ok
When is the first teaser 1 of Tere Janey Ke Baad finally coming you said it was going to come yesterday so when is it actually coming ? 😊
Looks Like Syra and Asim Are Likely Going To be leads
Ooh ok who are the other leads I wonderOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Looks Like Syra and Asim Are Likely Going To be leads
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Ooh ok who are the other leads I wonder
Maybe Arsalan and Dananeer
Oh ok yeah it said that well showed it in some videos
The only time I got impressed by Asim's acting was in Pagli .
Syra Yusuf did a musical with Asim. But I can't trust her here . Maybe she'll quit this show .
Dananeer is a cutie. Arslan should stuck to comedy.
The only time I got impressed by Asim's acting was in Pagli .
Syra Yusuf did a musical with Asim. But I can't trust her here . Maybe she'll quit this show .
Dananeer is a cutie. Arslan should stuck to comedy.
Who knows syra might be part of this drama also I want her to continue acting like Saba Qamar, Sanam Jung and Hiba Ali i Don't want her to be Aiman and Minal
I think the fake cast of this was Emmad Irfani and SaboorOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Who knows syra might be part of this drama also I want her to continue acting like Saba Qamar, Sanam Jung and Hiba Ali i Don't want her to be Aiman and Minal
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
I think the fake cast of this was Emmad Irfani and Saboor
Yes
E X T R A W O R D