Radd Moots This Is Us Hugging Together after you guys being sad Over its ending don't be sad everyone all the good things must come to an end 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Radd Moots This Is Us Hugging Together after you guys being sad Over its ending don't be sad everyone all the good things must come to an end 
I knew kamaraan would die since he had no family of his own🤣🤣
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Radd Moots This Is Us Hugging Together after you guys being sad Over its ending don't be sad everyone all the good things must come to an end
Thanks Anika. Will miss the show.
Bechara kamaraan. Died because of sugar mills 🤣
I agree. Also Hiba usually does back to back shows and still usually all of her shows do well. I also think she is one of the busiest actress. She atleast does two shows every year.
Radd is ending n I'm so sad
Yeh Ishq aane mein kafi time hai
Though I watch KMKT n Noor Jahan par Radd is special 🥺
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
Radd is ending n I'm so sad
Yeh Ishq aane mein kafi time hai
Though I watch KMKT n Noor Jahan par Radd is special 🥺
For me also 😭😭. Watching Radd was something different. I would always wait for Wed and Thursdays😭😭
Shiela did so much only to get her son killed lol
Bechara kamaraan. Died because of sugar mills 🤣
Koi bechara nhi tha
No sympathy for zamin, sheila and kamran