Originally posted by: minakrish
Whitewashing kis character ka kiya? There are more negative than positive characters in this show.🤷🏻♀️
Jamil aur zamin ko chod ky baki sab negative characters ko whitewash kardiya hai
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: minakrish
Whitewashing kis character ka kiya? There are more negative than positive characters in this show.🤷🏻♀️
Jamil aur zamin ko chod ky baki sab negative characters ko whitewash kardiya hai
I am still missing Radd though 😔
Originally posted by: minakrish
I dunno if I feel like continuing this show anymore.
Show ended when emaan introduced salaar to Zain. The perfect bookend.
Around the time I stopped watching as well.
Missing these two. They were so adorable.
I forwarded through the rest of it and watched the last episode. The ending really disappointed me. It didn’t give me that feeling of the show being amazing.🤷🏻♀️
That being said, I loved Salaar and Emaan.❤️
Originally posted by: minakrish
I forwarded through the rest of it and watched the last episode. The ending really disappointed me. It didn’t give me that feeling of the show being amazing.🤷🏻♀️
That being said, I loved Salaar and Emaan.❤️
It had potential to be classic but it got ruined after the confession. Whitewashing of character and Arsalaan acting made it worse. Though I still think its one of the good dramas of the season thanks to Emaan and Salaar characters and their story overall.
I am still missing Radd though 😔
I feel sad for you i also had that sadness