I'll be here with popcorn, cheering for y'all or enjoying the torture
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll be here with popcorn, cheering for y'all or enjoying the torture
Originally posted by: Minionite
As long as you remain active and involved then yes. I've had some beginners in the past, who joined and then disappeared.
Ok sign me up ,will participate
....
Kaisi dost ho tum Neha?Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
I'll be here with popcorn, cheering for y'all or enjoying the torture


Originally posted by: Minionite
It won't be a long slot needed. One round you'll need to give me like 10 minutes out of 3 days. One round it'll be 30 minutes max.
Ok,Then sign me up
me time nikal lungi fir
Sign me up too for this
Oh ho ho, dekho toh inhe
Kahaan ho sabhi, aa jaao jaldi jaldi
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Is this game purely puzzle based or some creative rounds will be there too?
Kuch bhi ho, aapko toh khelna hi padega