Originally posted by: Sampada_14
Exactly...
Abhi toh mile hain...
Abhi toh confession chihiye mujhe kuch dino baad π₯Ίπ₯Ί with rain dance
Yes, yours and Asmi dream ...
Hope we get something romantic even if it is cliche..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
Exactly...
Abhi toh mile hain...
Abhi toh confession chihiye mujhe kuch dino baad π₯Ίπ₯Ί with rain dance
Yes, yours and Asmi dream ...
Hope we get something romantic even if it is cliche..
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Yes, yours and Asmi dream ...
Hope we get something romantic even if it is cliche..
I'm ready for anything cliche now ..
Inn logo ne poora 1 month door rakha hai leads ko... Ab toh we are ready for any cliche...
Bass... Ye "Saanson ko Saanson me" wala rain dance mil jaye hume
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
I'm ready for anything cliche now ..
Inn logo ne poora 1 month door rakha hai leads ko... Ab toh we are ready for any cliche...
Bass... Ye "Saanson ko Saanson me" wala rain dance mil jaye hume
π€π»π€π»π€π»π€π»
Really just show them together before they start arguing ...π€¦π»ββοΈπ€¦π»ββοΈπ
Ha ha...pregnancy news of which couple our hot chocolate and milky bar or Vikram aur vethaal.
the if reporter who specialises in pregnancy reports
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Any couple except leads, but will thumb nail leads ππlike that lady reporter only money matters π€π€π€π€
Seriously I just now am reeling from the effect of pregnancy news between Rudra and Jhanak I think πππ€ͺ
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
π€π»π€π»π€π»π€π»
Really just show them together before they start arguing ...π€¦π»ββοΈπ€¦π»ββοΈπ
Arguing is also fine as long as they are keeping their words in check .... Bass woh control ki guarantee nahi hai
Seriously I just now am reeling from the effect of pregnancy news between Rudra and Jhanak I think πππ€ͺ
Omg , what about pyari Pallo ππ¬
Maybe their marriage also got annulled π€ͺππ
Hot chocolate and milky bar??
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Any couple except leads, but will thumb nail leads ππlike that lady reporter only money matters π€π€π€π€
I don't open IF video spoilers...so no comments