Quote On Sai Baba
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Quote On Sai Baba
Picture From Mere Sai
The Lord, who fulfils the desires of His devotees, comes to our aid, removes our troubles and sufferings, and makes us happy.


Originally posted by: Viswasruti
The Lord, who fulfils the desires of His devotees, comes to our aid, removes our troubles and sufferings, and makes us happy.
Exactly Madhu
Om Sai
Friends
🙏
Thank you, Nishita for the well-defined friendship day good wishes.



What is our duty? To behave properly. That is enough. My eye is ever on those who love me. Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.🙏

Your Most Welcome Madhu
🤗
Om Sai Friends
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
What is our duty? To behave properly. That is enough. My eye is ever on those who love me. Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.🙏
🙏😊
Very Motivational Quotes
Thanks For Sharing Them Everyday Madhu
I saw Mom watching Mere Sai on Shemaroo tv with Tushar Dalvi playing the older Sai Baba and I found this show interesting so started watching it...
This week's TRPs https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1988860531541713353
6