Appreciation Threads
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They are so gorgeous 🔥
Today's event is the last event isn't it?
Loved the looks of all the events.
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
Today's event is the last event isn't it?
No...tomm new Jersey then Washington DC
Wahaj was quite funny though with his one liners. Waise tou dono won my heart. I swear the level of attention and catering these two gave to fans was amazing. We were talking to them for like a long time and they were totally in it, no rush no attitude nothing. Just so sweet and accommodating.
You know sometimes you love someone on screen but then you’re so disappointed when you meet them? This had the complete opposite effect. They’ve built an even bigger place in my heart because I’ve never met 2 people who are so down to earth and chill and respectful ❤️ I told Wahaj keh we need another tour post season 2 😭
@bold, I agree 💯
Glad you said that!!