Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Anmol sums it up perfectly
Originally posted by: Nishita123
What is delulu about it
he is just saying what you all whine about it all day here
Destroyes TM's intention to bash with just 1 line

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Can you just answer the question, I don’t have the capacity to do kabhi aar kabhi par
You are such a slayer shaitaanU "Ji" 🤣
More like the other way around.
I can understand when thread backfires 
Look at that post's 19 reactions 
Nishi makhmal mein lapet kar deti hai......dheere se......

Badaa leyna deyna chal raha hai thread mein
😂
Anmol sums it up perfectly



He sums up those 10 logon ke bhashan and essays on Ranbir's interview......ogh I can't breathe....


Did he come here and read those essays???

aap maze le rahi ho naa....Tanya ji...
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
https://x.com/i/status/2074484019945955668
https://youtu.be/8HiWKbDTc7w https://x.com/MMTollywood/status/1940620906797453464
3