Let’s order everyone food from dominos
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let’s order everyone food from dominos
Nahi Blue Ice Ji.
I am appreciating , coz "leyna deyna" bohut zaroori hai, issi se toh iss dharti ka nizaam chal raha hai...😅
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
I can understand when thread backfires
Look at that post's 19 reactions
That does not prove the thread has backfired, sometimes reading actually helps. Majority of people agree with the point here.
Anyways, I am not here to impress people, so whether you think its a hit or flop it makes no difference to me. I could care less if my threads backfire, I will say what I have to say and thats it.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
That does not prove the thread has backfired, sometimes reading actually helps. Majority of people agree with the point here.
Anyways, I am not here to impress people, so whether you think its a hit or flop it makes no difference to me. I could care less if my threads backfire, I will say what I have to say and thats it.
Yeah cheez...
Chukk kay rakhho kamm nu
🤣
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
https://x.com/i/status/2074484019945955668
https://youtu.be/8HiWKbDTc7w https://x.com/MMTollywood/status/1940620906797453464
3