WAHAJ POSTED STORY 
Love that he picked the one with both of them.
https://x.com/vinixoxox/status/1817307363378069948?s=46

Appreciation Threads
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
WAHAJ POSTED STORY 
Love that he picked the one with both of them.
https://x.com/vinixoxox/status/1817307363378069948?s=46

no thats alpha yumna 🤣
I feel we all are gonna stay awake today 
The attack and after shocks are real. And we have event starting in few hours 
Originally posted by: Reenatyzed
I feel we all are gonna stay awake today
The attack and after shocks are real. And we have event starting in few hours
They’re not getting any rest either. Yumna said in one video she slept at 5 and woke up at 8. Wahaj is downing Red Bull like crazy. We are all in this together 
https://x.com/only_wahaj/status/1817339766653989045?s=46
https://x.com/bharti22sh/status/1817335899669020766?s=46
https://x.com/bharti22sh/status/1817343168142098468?s=46
I love that they did a road trip instead of another flight. So practical and domestic with car pools, pit stops, sharing photos, sipping tea, chit chatting and good memories ❤️
And it’s not even the main event yet 
Subah shaam content ki baarish 🥹🤧
https://x.com/blissfulyumhaj/status/1817290362404106604?s=46
I guess they'll get few days off after tomorrow?
They’re not getting any rest either. Yumna said in one video she slept at 5 and woke up at 8. Wahaj is downing Red Bull like crazy. We are all in this together
road trip is better than flight because they get to see alot more towns/ cities along the way. Especially for wahaj since (I am assuming) it's his first time there .https://x.com/only_wahaj/status/1817339766653989045?s=46
https://x.com/bharti22sh/status/1817335899669020766?s=46
https://x.com/bharti22sh/status/1817343168142098468?s=46
I love that they did a road trip instead of another flight. So practical and domestic with car pools, pit stops, sharing photos, sipping tea, chit chatting and good memories ❤️
And it’s not even the main event yet
Originally posted by: Sunshine75
road trip is better than flight because they get to see alot more towns/ cities along the way. Especially for wahaj since (I am assuming) it's his first time there .
He may have visited but he said it was his first time in Dallas. And yes road trips are such a wholesome experience ❤️ I loved the little snippets the organisers have posted. They’re doing their jobs well and keeping us updated lol