They should post about upcoming daily soaps announcement and I heard that hira mani and saad Qureshi is doing a drama
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They should post about upcoming daily soaps announcement and I heard that hira mani and saad Qureshi is doing a drama
https://x.com/belikesami/status/1814995909207613896?t=GDBv1ZuNgCak1esDbQlVLw&s=19
Bilal versatile k h a n
https://x.com/Shivani24199143/status/1815626301417410930?t=rd5eBBYwENcqGClZkocYLA&s=19
Hahaha love square ka parallel scene
https://x.com/beetiLamhe/status/1810966402322550967?t=6k5CknH3QlYBL-ehkf7CLg&s=19
Ramshas character in dunyapur looks powerful. I liked her wardrobe as well, had seen some pictures of her from set.
Why does he have this look in the teasers but a trimmed beard look in the posters?
https://x.com/Shivani24199143/status/1815626301417410930?t=rd5eBBYwENcqGClZkocYLA&s=19
Hahaha love square ka parallel scene
All I noticed was how subtle and natural sajal and Bilal were compared to ahad and ramsha.
Why does he have this look in the teasers but a trimmed beard look in the posters?
He had a trimmed beard in cake cutting video as well on his birthday where Gohar & Sabeena were also present . Either they shot for posters on that day or he has a trimmed bearded look towards the end.
I like Sherry, but please dont pose like this. I dont know why its making me very uncomfortable. Also I dont like a Shirt-shorts combination..its just giving man child.

Ramsha’s shrill voice makes by ears bleed.
All I noticed was how subtle and natural sajal and Bilal were compared to ahad and ramsha.
I don't know why but i watched mohabbat dagh ki surat
Yikes... i don't think I've ever seen such a brainless, miserable, horrid, morally bankrupt bunch of people.. what absolute third class writing