I guess i am in minority but her face rn at 41 is much better than the horror show she made it into 5/6 years ago..you may wana see jagga promotions if you have forgotten the horror..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I guess i am in minority but her face rn at 41 is much better than the horror show she made it into 5/6 years ago..you may wana see jagga promotions if you have forgotten the horror..
Why Vicky looks nervous?
I thought she went back to London?
Was that just for a day for her bday? Or to do whatever she did to her face?
Originally posted by: infinity101
Ye kya pehan ke aa gai
I was thinking the same. One sleeves reaching somewhere else
Why Vicky looks nervous?
Tripti 
Vicky knows the Ambani wedding and movie launch has overcrowded her birthday. 
So is she 🫄 or not?
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
8