Today is Radd day 🤩🤩. Yesterday was so boring thanks to Radd not airing.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Today is Radd day 🤩🤩. Yesterday was so boring thanks to Radd not airing.
Today is Radd day 🤩🤩. Yesterday was so boring thanks to Radd not airing.
Jab show end hoga tab kya hoga
I would be very very sad😭😭, will miss the show a lot.
Mai bhi
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Got two different reviews on same movie 🤣
Okk Lagta hai dekhni hi padey gi
Teri meri kahaniyaan is her least favorite among 3 stories. Review jyada different nhi hain 
Comedy hai 1-2 scenes ache hain.
Maine ek scene post bhi kiya tha twitter pe 
Please noo

She is a turkish fan and I see her comments everywhere
I hope it's misleading because i trust Sanam mehdi
Oh gosh...let's hope it's just click bait...
I hope so too. Better they end the show than ruin characters 😡😡. I will tolerate that.