Mrinu, mere FarHania nhi Hai ismein 
.
Rules/Announcements
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mrinu, mere FarHania nhi Hai ismein 
.
@bold: Ye mere haath mein nahi hai. Vijay se bolo!Thanks for adding new teams bro
Yeh 24 hours ka rule bhi change ho jata toh acha hota

As I said - on-screen character ships only. No off-screen couple ships.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Mrinu, mere FarHania nhi Hai ismein
.
Character name and #ship name batao and I can add them.
@Mrina,
I think Fairytale pair(Hamza-Seher) and Mere Humsafar pair(Hania-Farhan) also deserves to be in the team.
Give me the character names and I will add them.Originally posted by: nightingale1234
@Mrina,
I think Fairytale pair(Hamza-Seher) and Mere Humsafar pair(Hania-Farhan) also deserves to be in the team.

Originally posted by: minakrish
As I said - on-screen character ships only. No off-screen couple ships.
Han I mean Halza.....Farhan's character in MH Hamza and Hania's character in MH Hala - ship name - Halza 

Originally posted by: minakrish
Give me the character names and I will add them.
I don't know the jodi names
Err I think Farmeed? and Halza?
M not sure
Added on your request. You can join now.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Han I mean Halza.....Farhan's character in MH Hamza and Hania's character in MH Hala - ship name - Halza

kya yaar, meri har jagah galat team select ho gayi hai aajOriginally posted by: minakrish
@bold: Ye mere haath mein nahi hai. Vijay se bolo!
