Poll
Would you rather
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
ye leena ke naam me puze tag karane ka kya matlab hai ? Ab aap loge ne deicide kar hi liya hai ke main leena aunty ki cousin hoon... to soch rahi hoon i will suggest her option #1 🤔
Naa Naa...aap nahi karogi....
Abb mujhe atut bharosa hai aap pe....
Ambuja cement se bani hai..tutegi nahi..
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
I was very happy when I read that FF ....was reading in Anirudh's tone and then suddenly Maya...
Haye ...🥰💕😝
Thanks Vira 🤗🤗
Congratulations ....
You met Aniruddh Bose finally through her story....
....
Hayee....
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Congratulations ....
You met Aniruddh Bose finally through her story....
....
Hayee....
Oh ya...that is a nice way to look at it....good thought Asmi 🥰💕
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
😂😂😂
Morcha 😂😂
No no you are our inhouse romantic writer ....
No morcha against you,😝
Yes...Abhi sirf pyar umad Raha hai.... Fevicol ka majboot jod se jud Gaye ham....
Koi morcha nahin......
Sirf prem hi Prem....


dekho dekho mere ek post ne kya kamal dikhaya!
Zainub ... ab batao...
maine duniya vapis palat di 
for some reason, your name just popped in my mind ;)
May be Ani was calling for you indeed
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
I was very happy when I read that FF ....was reading in Anirudh's tone and then suddenly Maya...
Haye ...🥰💕😝
Thanks Vira 🤗🤗
Asmi to phir tumhe bhi milana hoga somehow! 🤔😉
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Congratulations ....
You met Aniruddh Bose finally through her story....
....
Hayee....

Leena ka Khuaph!!
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Naa Naa...aap nahi karogi....
Abb mujhe atut bharosa hai aap pe....
Ambuja cement se bani hai..tutegi nahi..
I am glad you guys liked it 
I did not see any comments for a while so I thought it was not as great 🤔 ... which is ok too.. I wanna get feedback from both sides!
So do let me know if you want something to be explored 🤗
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
I was very happy when I read that FF ....was reading in Anirudh's tone and then suddenly Maya...
Haye ...🥰💕😝
Thanks Vira 🤗🤗
for some reason, your name just popped in my mind ;)
May be Ani was calling for you indeed
💖
That is so sweet...
We all bond so well 🧿