Poll
Would you rather
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
mera latest post padh kar palat mat jana!

Don’t worry dear I m with you!! You are too innocent just like our jhanak!!
to put you in Jhanak’s shoes I have to think like her too!! I read the above post and forgave you just like how k forgave her maasi despite the video proof!!!!!

to put you in Jhanak’s shoes I have to think like her too!! I read the above post and forgave you just like how k forgave her maasi despite the video proof!!!!!
Oh no no....Sorry darling 💕😝😝😂
I read the FF later....while reading I like 😊😊...read that sentence twice....(Your FF not poll !!)
🤗🤗🤗
muze samaz nahi aa raha hai ,,, main kush hoon ya dukhi!
ye kaisi sasizh hai mere khilaph!!
"Bebuniyaad" 🤪
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Oh no no....Sorry darling 💕😝😝😂
I read the FF later....while reading I like 😊😊...read that sentence twice....
🤗🤗🤗
Awww.....
Dekho Dii....insano se galti Hoti hai..and I am accepting that mera post Ekk galti thi...
....
Iss bacchi Ko maaf kardo....
😂😂😂
Morcha 😂😂
No no you are our inhouse romantic writer ....
No morcha against you,😝
ye leena ke naam me puze tag karane ka kya matlab hai ? Ab aap loge ne deicide kar hi liya hai ke main leena aunty ki cousin hoon... to soch rahi hoon i will suggest her option #1 🤔
What ever you say , but not this one ......never ever....
Haan ....
Abb Mujhe bhi Ekk accha dance chahiye...
Main bhi apke saath Hun Abhi...
Aap Jahan ....main wahan ....

muze samaz nahi aa raha hai ,,, main kush hoon ya dukhi!
ye kaisi sasizh hai mere khilaph!!
"Bebuniyaad" 🤪
I was very happy when I read that FF ....was reading in Anirudh's tone and then suddenly Maya...
Haye ...🥰💕😝
Thanks Vira 🤗🤗