Who is shahjahanOriginally posted by: moosewithagoose
Looks like rona dhona already starts from next episode and we have shahjahan lite too...
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who is shahjahanOriginally posted by: moosewithagoose
Looks like rona dhona already starts from next episode and we have shahjahan lite too...
Originally posted by: meandwho
Who is shahjahan
Hala's pyari sasu ma from mere hum safar...
I have erased her from my memory

Originally posted by: meandwho
I have erased her from my memory
![]()
good thing...that much toxicity is not good for the brain 
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Looks like rona dhona already starts from next episode and we have shahjahan lite too...
Is Bushra Ansari Playing Negetive Role ?
looks that way from the current track...
Originally posted by: meandwho
I have erased her from my memory
![]()
Good job
She did not deserve to be remembered
It is not needed
Saas bahu ki stories sy bahir kab niklein gaye
Agree, it was not needed at all...
I also don't know when we will come out of this and the marriage=izzat tropes...