Is it coming back ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is it coming back ?
The CC is not coming back for now. Probably won't until members here can prove that they can tolerate each other's opinions in other topics.
And since this topic isn't a CC and I've responded to the question. closed.
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
36