Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looking forward to it
Is it new fashion to release teasers or trailers these days without English subtitles?
I have not watched part-1 movie,so I know nothing about the movie except this song,I loved this song since the day it released.Beautiful vocals,amazing music composition,liked the chemistry between the leads.Started liking Rajkumar after watching this song💥,nice choreography too
Found it underwhelming
Ooh, I loved the first part..also I see Tamannah for a brief second int he trailer but she is not credited in the official insta post by Maddock
disaster king akki saar kisi ko to baksh dooo
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
disaster king akki saar kisi ko to baksh dooo
People saying sarfira will do 1000 to 1500 cr business 
ya while clashing with indian 2 lmao
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dcc2gyVtHqd/?igsi=MTFyeGd1a2Q1d3Fibg==
https://youtu.be/hG6OiB1j1a0?si=CgOVQJu-QU-rGgp2
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcaovgSMR2C/?igsi=MXJyczJvczg4amdydQ==
Vvan delayed to 25th September- Sidharth and Tammannaah https://x.com/sidmalhotra/status/2075149180784488790?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
4