I actually don't know how to send it on here sorry but you can check the video on YouTube
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I actually don't know how to send it on here sorry but you can check the video on YouTube
I Just saw it's yt video i found that video fake none of the cast are confirmed i hope Matti de baway is a big bang drama with Hamza Sohail and Maya Ali playing the leads
Oh ok well I was confused anyways still have to tell me about her ary projects because you seem to know a lot about these things and even about in which month Beyhadh is ending and stuff like thatOriginally posted by: anikamathur
I Just saw it's yt video i found that video fake none of the cast are confirmed i hope Matti de baway is a big bang drama with Hamza Sohail and Maya Ali playing the leads
See look there I told you but the thing is that I don't know if these are just rumours or not or if they are real ?
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
See look there I told you but the thing is that I don't know if these are just rumours or not or if they are real ?
It's a fake one i hope Hamza Sohail and Maya Ali became leads
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Hmm yeah I wonder who the real ones are
Star cast is not yet confirmed
Oh ok so what drama serial is Pehli Baarish going to be replacing ? 😊
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Oh ok so what drama serial is Pehli Baarish going to be replacing ? 😊
Idk