I loved both shows. Both of them are slow so it takes time, I had dropped both of them at one point. I though do not agree with certain things of Sherezaat but overall I liked it.
I did not like the ending of shehrezaat.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I loved both shows. Both of them are slow so it takes time, I had dropped both of them at one point. I though do not agree with certain things of Sherezaat but overall I liked it.
I did not like the ending of shehrezaat.
I understand why. Personally I was fine with the ending.
Why is sabeena so lucky
Lol at the dissection, dissertions I just missed but I guess as long as Mann Joggi airs, I can expect double the entertainment from here as well...
Asli (b)romance to idhar chal raha hai..

Originally posted by: S45OHBIQVKFW56BL
Why is sabeena so lucky
You have to watch kismat Konnection First 
I never heard this song..its a beautiful one as is the edit 😍
I haven't heard it before either.
Appreciation from all corners for Bilal! Anyone who has watched Kashif Nisaar projects should know what they are in for. He is easily one of the best directors out there! Might be boring for some..but I usually wait for a Kashif Nisaar directorial.. https://x.com/pastasnpizzas/status/1810001345312895087?s=46