🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 On-location Videos And Discussions Of Upcoming Scene🌸 - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

90.8k

Users

43

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I am just worried about ani being between the two ! And sympathy drama for arshi ! πŸ™ I can’t take her anymore as bachata! Use villain bana ke khatm karo

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Exactly..

Then why are you getting impatient for her to woke up from coma...

Let her stay there, let the actress behind Arshi take rest too..


We will get our RuNak content bhar bhar ke..

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I am just worried about ani being between the two ! And sympathy drama for arshi ! πŸ™ I can’t take her anymore as bachata! Use villain bana ke khatm karo

I know....

Ani toh fasne wala hai hi, extra dose of PDA is going to cost him now..


But, at least for some time she should be away from our sight ...

At least for a month I don't want to see her..

Till that time, RuNak can work on their misunderstandings

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

🀞 I hope they can first start talking normally like human beings and not cat and dog

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I know....

Ani toh fasne wala hai hi, extra dose of PDA is going to cost him now..


But, at least for some time she should be away from our sight ...

At least for a month I don't want to see her..

Till that time, RuNak can work on their misunderstandings

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vira76

🀞 I hope they can first start talking normally like human beings and not cat and dog

Human beings? Woh kya hai, pata bhi hai unhe abhi?


First they need to calm down themselves...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I agree !

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Human beings? Woh kya hai, pata bhi hai unhe abhi?


First they need to calm down themselves...

Lollolika thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I am just worried about ani being between the two ! And sympathy drama for arshi ! πŸ™ I can’t take her anymore as bachata! Use villain bana ke khatm karo

True Vira..even though she spends time in hospital thats okay but she should be coming out fine for 2 major reasons:

1. I don't want a guilt ridden Ani marrying her or bringing to BH out of sympathy

2. If they're heading towards J's career - when she gets successful the narrative would be she has no rival at the moment, ie Arshi, so it was easy for her to rise to fame. I really don't wanna see that!

PurelyMaya thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

https://x.com/JustShowbiz/status/1809109245419475140?t=_z0nJlaPjxbZAn5iqzIA0g&s=19

Was this shared already?


What is there to watch now πŸ€”πŸ€”

Better was Arshi marriage for me , atleast call it quits ...

Stuck , trapped .πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Manoshono thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

https://x.com/JustShowbiz/status/1809109245419475140?t=_z0nJlaPjxbZAn5iqzIA0g&s=19

Was this shared already?


What is there to watch now πŸ€”πŸ€”

Better was Arshi marriage for me , atleast call it quits ...

Stuck , trapped .πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I shared it! Lol! Buht he bakwas hai! Everything revolves around Arshi didismiley11
PurelyMaya thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I shared it! Lol! Buht he bakwas hai! Everything revolves around Arshi didismiley11


Its expected ,but is the portal genuine one .


What happened to Minu ...I Have no expectations from choton...why cant she just tell herself to police ..

So now only asylum is the location so much cost cutting...spending on rubbish marriage rituals and suffocating us with Arshi drama.

Lollolika thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae


Its expected ,but is the portal genuine one .


What happened to Minu ...I Have no expectations from choton...why cant she just tell herself to police ..

So now only asylum is the location so much cost cutting...spending on rubbish marriage rituals and suffocating us with Arshi drama.

Maya I don't think this portal is reliable. See their previous article🀭

1000141262.jpg

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".