At one point I was so irritated with Mahnoor that I shipped them
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
At one point I was so irritated with Mahnoor that I shipped them
Is it a Turkish show?
Ahmed is on a roll, this show and then green show. Good for his fans.
Is it a Turkish show?
Ahmed is on a roll, this show and then green show. Good for his fans.
also jbhssl and parizad 2.
Agha needs to work with him again NGL band khirkiyan was his best hum drama alongside digest writer sadly he's stuck with geo
Anika what's the trp of kmkt first episode?
Has big bang released any poster of the trp of their producers show?
Well I'd be disappointed with anything less than a 10 trp
views kam hai trp bhi kam hogiAnika what's the trp of kmkt first episode?
Has big bang released any poster of the trp of their producers show?
Well I'd be disappointed with anything less than a 10 trp
but abhi toh first episode hai usually first episodes of hyped up shows get good ratings in starting and then drops.
I have a soft corner for hania
so personally I am liking it. Will see if it gets torturous for me. Anika what's the trp of kmkt first episode?
Has big bang released any poster of the trp of their producers show?
Well I'd be disappointed with anything less than a 10 trp
Idk