Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Some more accounts also there..twitter is 100% toxic...thatswhy am not going there much.
I visited yesterday after so long...
That too just for few minutes..
I rarely go there but last night it was too toxic..
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
I visited yesterday after so long...
That too just for few minutes..
I rarely go there but last night it was too toxic..
Mrng also..afternoon when I visited I saw Runak content..felt happy.
Chalo it's good..
People are posting RuNak content instead of fighting..
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
I dont know how to use this X else I would also have lost on his behalf..
😂😂😂😂
Funny me ..
I went to X and replied on two tweets about Arshi...
Feeling happy 😂😜😂😂😂
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
😂😂😂😂
Funny me ..
I went to X and replied on two tweets about Arshi...
Feeling happy 😂😜😂😂😂
OK that's good let me check.
post hereOriginally posted by: MayaFruitbae
😂😂😂😂
Funny me ..
I went to X and replied on two tweets about Arshi...
Feeling happy 😂😜😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
Why there are no BTS? This time they are not allowing any media people in the shoot I guess..
For this aag , fainting , pregnancy , miscarriage suspense 😂😂😜😂
I want to see Arshi ka jala hua Pallu 

Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587