Poll
When will arshi faint ?
Let’s address this because we have nothing better to do !! arshi kab tapakegi!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let’s address this because we have nothing better to do !! arshi kab tapakegi!
Let’s address this because we have nothing better to do !! arshi kab tapakegi!
Kabi nahi ..
Woh Amar hai...
Let’s address this because we have nothing better to do !! arshi kab tapakegi!
Mandap main pheron k pehle ya bich mai. 😉Torture fans pro max pkg by makers
An aap kuch zyada mang rahe ho!! 🤣
Not at all , the wedding is happening ..
I dont want no result wedding rasams ...
Arshi not tapakeing ....
All for Anirudh's Arshi 😬😬😬🤐
AAP decide kar lo ! I invited you for baarat and you said no ! Now you want them to marry !
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Not at all , the wedding is happening ..
I dont want no result wedding rasams ...
Arshi not tapakeing ....
All for Anirudh's Arshi 😬😬😬🤐
AAP decide kar lo ! I invited you for baarat and you said no ! Now you want them to marry !
I dont want to attend their wedding..
But his wedding is hanging like a sword on everyone head , better some marriage happens ....
If Jhanak is the bride then I will attend ...that is what is Anirudh's wish....🤗🤗
I didn’t know barati gets to have say in who the bride will be lol 😂
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
I dont want to attend their wedding..
But his wedding is hanging like a sword on everyone head , better some marriage happens ....
If Jhanak is the bride then I will attend ...that is what is Anirudh's wish....🤗🤗
I didn’t know barati gets to have say in who the bride will be lol 😂
Being his well wisher also we dont have a say , what more !!!!!
Tanuja will kill us if we even say J ..wont even allow to say full name 🙄🙄