Dekhy na, Vira!
Iss show k chakar m kitny chupay raaz nikal rahy hmarey π π π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dekhy na, Vira!
Iss show k chakar m kitny chupay raaz nikal rahy hmarey π π π
So true ! Before this I used not to write farazi shayari! Now I am lol
Dekhy na, Vira!
Iss show k chakar kitny chupay raaz nikal rahy hmarey π π π
I will be very happy if I loose this bet! And this is on the very next encounter, next time they talk this has to happen..
price for a dayβ¦ if I get arshi I canβt tolerate her for more than a day π
To phir kyu haar rahi hain?
Jeetney ki umeed nhi hai kya? π
Itβs good to dream ! π from current circumstances both will talk with 2 foot distance !
#PostCOVIDClarity
Yes and after that it resulted in ani and arshi marriage !

..y r u reminding of scary stuffs at night Vira

..y r u reminding of scary stuffs at night Vira
Utna nahi jitna Tammi ki butiful make up hai. 
Abhi to she is in mood to fodo his headNope jhanak ke case me ani ke leg !! Devi ma loves to do that
Nice!
Jhanak's sequel ka title acha hai na?
Kya Jhanak ki beti ko kbhi mil payega apny sindoor ka haq?
Janiye k liye dekhty rahye 'Sindoori' only at Pagal Plus (Rishta wohi, soch ghatiya) π
But phele ek ka sindoor ka safar toh dekh len
Jhanak ke sindoor ka kiya hogaπ₯΄
At start Hiba is dancing front of Krushal
& he is smiling
bts video 