I do and I write it in FF! Bus that is itβ¦
Positivity se maan khush rahta hai. Aap bhi Ani-Jhanak ke bare main kuch accha accha socho and let us know
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I do and I write it in FF! Bus that is itβ¦
Positivity se maan khush rahta hai. Aap bhi Ani-Jhanak ke bare main kuch accha accha socho and let us know
Oh my bad !! Alright so what is the bet conditions .. if they will hug or not right on the next encounter� But what is this Arshi Milana
yes and current connection chalu ho jayegi and the first casualty will be Bipasha πHow about he will bang his head with her ! That makes more sense in current circumstances!
Sindoori πππππ
lol Vidya!!
Isse viral karate hai ! Kya pata media wale ye bhi chap de!
Jhanak's sequel ka title acha hai na?
Kya Jhanak ki beti ko kbhi mil payega apny sindoor ka haq?
Janiye k liye dekhty rahye 'Sindoori' only at Pagal Plus (Rishta wohi, soch ghatiya) π
Kar do !! Season 2 is loading aur isse achcha titular name nahin milega Leena ko!Sindoori πππππ
lol Vidya!!
Isse viral karate hai ! Kya pata media wale ye bhi chap de!



lol too good !!
Jhanak's sequel ka title acha hai na?
Kya Jhanak ki beti ko kbhi mil payega apny sindoor ka haq?
Janiye k ye dekhy rahye 'Sindoori' only at Pagal Plus (Rishta wohi, soch ghatiya) π
Paagal Plus π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£
Jhanak's sequel ka title acha hai na?
Kya Jhanak ki beti ko kbhi mil payega apny sindoor ka haq?
Janiye k ye dekhy rahye 'Sindoori' only at Pagal Plus (Rishta wohi, soch ghatiya) π
That is also good !! Channel ma name change karo to shows ke nahi karane ladege!
Originally posted by: rysohini
Paagal Plus π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£
Oh my bad !! Alright so what is the bet conditions .. if they will hug or not right on the next encounter� But what is this Arshi Milana
Condition: Jhanak will immensely cry followed by falling into his arms.
Winner Prize: RuNak β€οΈ
Looser Prize: Arshi - Naam to suna hoga? π
I will be very happy if I loose this bet! And this is on the very next encounter, next time they talk this has to happen..
price for a dayβ¦ if I get arshi I canβt tolerate her for more than a day π
Condition: Jhanak will immensely cry followed by falling into his arms.
Winner Prize: RuNak β€οΈ
Looser Prize: Arshi - Naam to suna hoga? π