who is destroyer king ?
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
who is destroyer king ?
Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle
who is destroyer king ?
Fahad Mustafa
I’m still ok with this one but the Tere Bin house I’m sick of. They use it in every drama!Originally posted by: hypnotoad
I am tired of this house and the Tere Bin house, Even KMKT shot in this house (as per Bushra's vlogs)
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/2X9uDEY6n1Yoqqnv/?mibextid=WC7FNe wahaj with ishtiaq (make a wish founder for under privileged ) at The Baigs. So his house is used as set for shows?Originally posted by: unicornhugs
I’m still ok with this one but the Tere Bin house I’m sick of. They use it in every drama!
Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/2X9uDEY6n1Yoqqnv/?mibextid=WC7FNe wahaj with ishtiaq (make a wish founder for under privileged ) at The Baigs. So his house is used as set for shows?
Fun fact. This guy Ishtiaq Baig was Nazia Hassan's ex-husband.
Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle
https://x.com/siddik8tabassum/status/1806333218020524153?s=46 shoot started in famous haveli it seems today
They have shot here before too. This staircase is from that house.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C3ulTTdKA6l/?igsh=amYxNDB5bXY2ZGNp
Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/2X9uDEY6n1Yoqqnv/?mibextid=WC7FNe wahaj with ishtiaq (make a wish founder for under privileged ) at The Baigs. So his house is used as set for shows?
He looks almost like Murtasim. One thing SMD has got right is Wahaj’s look
Originally posted by: HJRM3XQHYJIQJFR2
They have shot here before too. This staircase is from that house.https://www.instagram.com/p/C3ulTTdKA6l/?igsh=amYxNDB5bXY2ZGNp
I wish they shot on the same house of tum se hi taluq hai
Latest update from team - smd is coming in September . Two weeks shoot left .
Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle
Latest update from team - smd is coming in September . Two weeks shoot left .
Definitely ishq hua is coming on July