Hmm... ek taraf se achai hai. Now I want her to move out and stay with meenu. I want some damn positivity for once. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hmm... ek taraf se achai hai. Now I want her to move out and stay with meenu. I want some damn positivity for once. 
please teach us too ๐คง RuNak ke divorce ke baad ye lesson chaye mujhe

Nobody was able to save their marriage! *Sigh*๐
yes no haq.... confession to ab bohot door ki baat hai!
Now more easy naa to confess...
Confess and go to mumbai or where ever.
dont know yaar... signing papers bts dekh kar mood off ho gaya! 
makers pe lanat hai !
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Now more easy naa to confess...
Confess and go to mumbai or where ever.
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Now more easy naa to confess...
Confess and go to mumbai or where ever.
Maya I think you have joined Vira's Good night club. Sona hai ki nahi??
So this is not today ...dress change...again drag ....
I dont want to see Anirudh crying for one day ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ and sign next day ....
Do all ff mode till Arshi shadi ..
Originally posted by: Anusha16
Maya I think you have joined Vira's Good night club. Sona hai ki nahi??
Yes I watched two episodes of riston ka and was about to sleep , then thought will just see here ..๐๐
Originally posted by: Manoshono
please teach us too ๐คง RuNak ke divorce ke baad ye lesson chaye mujhe

Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587