Will this be for 2023 shows or 2024?
Anyways I 100% sure that bilal is gonna get the best actor 
How many hum awards has bilal won up until now?
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Will this be for 2023 shows or 2024?
Anyways I 100% sure that bilal is gonna get the best actor 
How many hum awards has bilal won up until now?
Will this be for 2023 shows or 2024?
Anyways I 100% sure that bilal is gonna get the best actor
How many hum awards has bilal won up until now?
2023
Will this be for 2023 shows or 2024?
Anyways I 100% sure that bilal is gonna get the best actor
How many hum awards has bilal won up until now?
2023 I guess.
He should. He deserves it over everyone else.
He has only won best jodi award with Sajal for O Rangreza. Hum awards stopped airing after that I guess.
He has won LSA in critics category for PKS & Dobara after that.
2023 I guess.
He should. He deserves it over everyone else.
He has only won best jodi award with Sajal for O Rangreza. Hum awards stopped airing after that I guess.
He has won LSA in critics category for PKS & Dobara after that.
Ishq Murshid and Fairy Tale with Sweep All the Awards
https://youtu.be/sD8LhRt4mFc?si=frgtdSAWERbrErNe
https://youtu.be/q2bIHdeMWp8?si=bJyB5OgHXO4keus0
Wow Hadiqa kayani was so beautiful in her young age 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8hM1eitXS_/?igsh=MXdqMDB6bHo4MnMy
Iconic scene from pak Punjabi film 
https://youtu.be/sD8LhRt4mFc?si=frgtdSAWERbrErNe
https://youtu.be/q2bIHdeMWp8?si=bJyB5OgHXO4keus0
Wow Hadiqa kayani was so beautiful in her young age
![]()
Boohe baariyan got remaked in bollywood twice first in dil hai tumhara 2nd is darshan rawal one
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Boohe baariyan got remaked in bollywood twice first in dil hai tumhara 2nd is darshan rawal one
I have listened only one remake made by kanika kapoor
I hope Sultana Ji Comes Back As CEO
https://x.com/qirmeziO/status/1805611743273763291?t=4PKmwE6p6UWM3-vRyNTTHQ&s=19
Is the tag line for these awards “HUM awards sirf HUM-aray liye” ??? 
okay, Hum