Havaana is back
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Havaana is back

Georgia 1-1 Czechia (Group F)
Turkiye 0-3 Portugal (Group F)
Belgium 2-0 Romania (Group E)

Sunday June 23
3 PM EST Switzerland vs Germany (Group A)
3 PM EST Scotland vs Hungary (Group A)
Sent you my top 16 for the third and hopefully final time
Now copa America has also started 
I sent my top 16 to you not sure I’m doing it correctly. I mean do we pick 16 teams or just two outta each group a-f please check. Also pm said we had additional 4 hours but I just sent them so not sure when u will see the pm. Just let me know whether I did it right thanks

Leaderboard for Matchday 2 of 3 has now been uploaded. Please check and let me know if anything is incorrect or missing for your predictions.
I would just like to note that I will not be sharing the leaderboard for the Top 16 predictions. That will be kept quiet until the end just to keep the suspense going. 
A big congrats to MochaQueen who topped this round's predictions...the Turkiye vs Portugal match from today pulled her ahead as she predicted the score correctly.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b7ZcJ4nFk1Jni9rawOdtFqbMzhFN-XzUEZdxWm3KhAk/edit?usp=sharing
Congratulations Hinna for topping the leader board in the 2 set of matches.
Thanks for the leader board Shreya.
Cheers..
Conratulations MochaQueen

Congrats Hinna! 🥳
First Euro, then T20 WC
Today is your day 
