Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Itni pyaari news....
....but I need confirmation from an official source...
I follow this SRKian.....but I can't believe random Twitter accounts..
No pls 🙏
Originally posted by: Briaahna
No pls 🙏
Why Bri?
I'd rather have Nayantara in place of Samantha Ruth Prabhu.
Vidhu ke bagair Hirani be like Leg piece ke bagair Biryani
wah wah, I am awfully proud of myself 

But seriously rehne do Khan Saahab waise hi itni maha ghatiya line up hai aur tabah mat karo😒
Originally posted by: 6RIXXLCF4TON5Z3F
Vidhu ke bagair Hirani be like Leg piece ke bagair Biryani
wah wah, I am awfully proud of myself
But seriously rehne do Khan Saahab waise hi itni maha ghatiya line up hai aur tabah mat karo😒
Oye chup kar.....hum hain na dekhne ke liye...
Please no. Samantha should pick men her age
I still need to see Dunki 
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
Samantha Ruth Prabhu confirms her pregnancy...
https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705
https://x.com/i/status/2056631264095141953
...
1