SRK Samantha Ruth Prabhu In Hirani Movie

Gossip / Rumour

Created

Last reply

Replies

23

Views

2.3k

Users

13

Likes

24

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
#2

Itni pyaari news....smiley42....but I need confirmation from an official source...

I follow this SRKian.....but I can't believe random Twitter accounts..smiley18

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#3

No pls 🙏

Posted: 2 years ago
#4
ChanChanMan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
#5

I'd rather have Nayantara in place of Samantha Ruth Prabhu.

955555 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#6

Vidhu ke bagair Hirani be like Leg piece ke bagair Biryani smiley36wah wah, I am awfully proud of myself smiley16smiley36


But seriously rehne do Khan Saahab waise hi itni maha ghatiya line up hai aur tabah mat karo😒

Posted: 2 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Vidhu ke bagair Hirani be like Leg piece ke bagair Biryani smiley36wah wah, I am awfully proud of myself smiley16smiley36


But seriously rehne do Khan Saahab waise hi itni maha ghatiya line up hai aur tabah mat karo😒

Oye chup kar.....hum hain na dekhne ke liye...smiley16

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
#8

Please no. Samantha should pick men her age

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#9

I still need to see Dunki smiley36

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 3 months ago

Samantha Ruth Prabhu confirms her pregnancy...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: StacyStyle · 3 months ago

https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705

https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 4 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2056631264095141953

https://x.com/i/status/2056631264095141953
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".