Poor salar 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Poor salar 
He knows little bit but doesn't even do a thing. Only has problem with Emaan
I think he can come around seeing his bhanja is head over heels in love with his wife.
I feel this will finally trigger Salaar to leave Imaan while Imaan will basically want to be with him even after all the danger 
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I think he can come around seeing his bhanja is head over heels in love with his wife.
You need to watch the episodes to understand the context. Thouh he is not a bad guy.
I feel this will finally trigger Salaar to leave Imaan while Imaan will basically want to be with him even after all the danger
That would serve some great angst...
Yeah. Even Zain is saying in some scene Tum ussey adhura chodke jarahe ho or something like that
. Looking forward to it
Head over to the next thread:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pakistani-serials/5356962/radd-ary-3-shehryar-munawar-hiba-bukhari-arsalan-naseer
Topic locked.