This is the Part 2 Thread For Radd
👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pakistani-serials/5331958/radd-ary-sheheryar-munawar-hiba-bukhari
Show Discussions
This is the Part 2 Thread For Radd
👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pakistani-serials/5331958/radd-ary-sheheryar-munawar-hiba-bukhari
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Balley balleyyyy

Thanks for the new thread.
Aajaaoooo sabb
By the way in one bts I saw Imaan sister holding a baby. So it might also happen soon lol. Though the baby might also be baby Imaan sis
By the way in one bts I saw Imaan sister holding a baby. So it might also happen soon lol. Though the baby might also be baby Imaan sis
oh that is Imaan's sister's bb.. she had the baby in the first episode i think..
so there is still a possibility that Coitus Preventus spell will be performed by the makers
Originally posted by: KhaqONeal
oh that is Imaan's sister's bb.. she had the baby in the first episode i think..
so there is still a possibility that Coitus Preventus spell will be performed by the makers
Sorry it wasn't imaan sister, it was Salaar sis holding the baby. I will try to find the link
Sorry guys tried find it but couldn't. I just saw it yesterday.
By the way why do you guys think Salaar becomes angry here? I think Imaan will talk about his mom? Something like he killed her

Thanks for the new thread.
Welcome 