Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No offence , but I felt like laughing when they showed Arshi walking like a model with those dress ..No wonder she didnt took social media this time .
Anju ,you have bright career in future prediction ..
You should see Shubho and his dialogues when Arshi came...
I so remembered your words about the expression of the actor .
[/QUO
@bold 
her dress reminds me evil spirit costumes in 70's /80's folk/social fantasy movies.
@red maya i think vira posted that scene gif, man he is so creepy.
I didnโt watch the movie
not much fan of Ranveer
Oho ok...I watched that movie long back ..so I forgot.
Originally posted by: piapriya
Exactly because that would label her as the dusri aurat. If itโs suffocating, he should get out of the relationship himself.
That's what he is lacking, no one asked him to be Ghulam. He can come out of this mess if he stands for himself.
I didnโt watch the movie
not much fan of Ranveer
Hi5 same here
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
Twist
Seems something beyond that going to happen.
Hope he doesn't get close with jhanak infront of whole family.
No idea...she said everyone is happy, everything thing is going on well, kuzh nazar na lagey,
Tanuja said some twist is there.
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
Exactly he keeps quiet infront of arshi but when it's jhanak he has all the guts to make her accept his requests.
In dream, did nt he say, he feels he has right over her.
Guys precap dekhane ke baad , how are we all going to survive till Tuesday !! I feel like throwing missile from USA to Leenaโs house today ! 5 Din pehale advance me heart attack Dena zaroori tha ??
I liked it .
I wrote it in my other post .
This time they can marry with all their love , unlike previous circumstantial marriage , where Anirudh kept on telling .." I dont want to marry "
Performer and performance we are using for different purpose na.
..thatswhy I did nt posted ..
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587