i thought it would be about someone from her family from the title
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i thought it would be about someone from her family from the title
Originally posted by: DobbyDeol
I opened the thread thinking you were attending the wedding.
Same.
It’s good that he’ll be there for his daughter on her big day. He certainly caused a lot of drama with his original statement about his daughter not telling him anything.
I literally thought you were attending
What wedding , are they not doing just court marriage ?
I opened it cause i thought its you,who is attending the wedding
What wedding , are they not doing just court marriage ?
court marriage and then reception.
Did anyone opened this thread thinking Taha has said this?
I am the guilty one 🙋
Did anyone opened this thread thinking Taha has said this?
I did think it was him.😆
Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
...
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Rashmika Mandanna and Vijay Devarakonda wedding Index Sangeet page 21 Fan meet and reception Page 23 Reception page 26 Mehndi page 29 Haldi page...
Jennifer Winget’s wedding videos leaked Congratulations Jennifer Her team is going to release wedding pictures in a few days...
1