Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did anyone opened this thread thinking Taha has said this?
I opened the thread thinking you were attending the wedding.
Did anyone opened this thread thinking Taha has said this?
ME!
I WAS SURE IT WAS HIM.
Originally posted by: DobbyDeol
I opened the thread thinking you were attending the wedding.
Hahaha hate crash is not my thing. 
I was so happy thinking at least someone from BWF will get to attend a BW Wedding.
I thought you were being kind to her
I thought you were attemding her wedding🤣
What a catchy title
Dont mind if you see “someone” stealing this🤐
Try again
Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Rashmika Mandanna and Vijay Devarakonda wedding Index Sangeet page 21 Fan meet and reception Page 23 Reception page 26 Mehndi page 29 Haldi page...
Jennifer Winget’s wedding videos leaked Congratulations Jennifer Her team is going to release wedding pictures in a few days...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ0d_0NzCtt/
1