Yes RO-KO will do well 
Hope someone doesn't Ro-Ko these two 
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes RO-KO will do well 
Hope someone doesn't Ro-Ko these two 
Eng is playing again tomo ?
No rest day 
I ll still pick him in one category 
I first put him in 4 categories and later removed his name from two and gave them to Buttler and Pooran. I got points for the other two.Originally posted by: Savera84
I first put him in 4 categories and later removed and gave them to Buttler and Pooran.
Cheers..
Cheers..
You never know he might surprise us 
They have been resting well before super 8
Let them play now
I'll pick him in highest wickets for AFG

It's still unfair
I got 85 for Adhil rashid
Thanks to WI players
who could not take more than a wicket 
Yes it's fair for Scotland 
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
5 t20I vs eng Atleast 3 matches starts late for us -- 10 pm While 3 ODI - 3.30 pm / 5.30 pm last at 3.30 pm
🏏ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2026: SF-1: Australia W vs West Indies W🏏 Unstoppable Australia overwhelming favourites against hit-and-miss WI In...
0