Mujhe to hamesha yaad rehta hai lekin phir bhi mai kuch nahi karti hoon 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe to hamesha yaad rehta hai lekin phir bhi mai kuch nahi karti hoon 

Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I want to write a new story but I’m not getting any ideas
What kind of story are you planning to write? 
Tharki ones? 


Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Mujhe to hamesha yaad rehta hai lekin phir bhi mai kuch nahi karti hoon
Life kitni badal gayi hai 
I have some notes for a new FF lying around but not getting the motivation to write it 
So I was thinking of doing a short story or some OSs 
I could do more tharki ones too but I don’t have any ideas there either 
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I have some notes for a new FF lying around but not getting the motivation to write it
So I was thinking of doing a short story or some OSs
I could do more tharki ones too but I don’t have any ideas there either
A shy vampire and an evil witch
Aa gaya Yaad VD ka happy wala birthday 🎉

A shy vampire and an evil witch
![]()
for which kind of story? 
.bahut jaldiOriginally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Aa gaya Yaad VD ka happy wala birthday 🎉
Comment bhi kar Diya no comment wale thread pe 
For the ahem ahem tharki ones 
Hello hi bye bye 
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k