Originally posted by: _OrChiD_
This teaser proves Emaan definitely will be confused and mahan Saalar also will turn into aggressive one.
Why do you think he will turn aggressive? I hope they will not ruin any characters.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: _OrChiD_
This teaser proves Emaan definitely will be confused and mahan Saalar also will turn into aggressive one.
Why do you think he will turn aggressive? I hope they will not ruin any characters.
Originally posted by: _OrChiD_
He is back in Salaars bros reception maybe, even dared to talk with Emman after giving so much baddua
I think he will be back next week. This week there is too much to cover, especially regarding Salaars mom death. After all is resolved between Salaar and Imaan he will arrive as a baala
Originally posted by: _OrChiD_
He is back in Salaars bros reception maybe, even dared to talk with Emman after giving so much baddua
I did not like him touching her, he should stay away...
Why do you think he will turn aggressive? I hope they will not ruin any characters.
Positive aggressive to get his wife back in later episode. He may misunderstand her as there is so much dragging, touching, talking, he may think she still stuck at past and turn into cold like before. Emaan was marrying and he was helping with marriage arrangements like cold.
She didn't stop him, that's making me more sad. 
Originally posted by: _OrChiD_
Positive aggressive to get his wife back in later episode. He may misunderstand her as there is so much dragging, touching, talking, he may think she still stuck at past and turn into cold like before. Emaan was marrying and he was helping with marriage arrangements like cold.
If positive thats good. He will feel posessive and even misunderstand at one point. Even this scene I felt so. Salaar looks sad and disappointed and Imaan is trying to console him. But I hope after all the manhandling Zain seems to do in later episode. Imaan will see more worth of Salaar and her feelings will only get deeper.

For me Her reaction seems more of a surprise. Lets wait for episodes to see how it happens
For me Her reaction seems more of a surprise. Lets wait for episodes to see how it happens
I'm also hoping her after reaction will be different and she will push him away...
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I'm also hoping her after reaction will be different and she will push him away...
Yeah. I hope she gets offended from now if anyone besides Salaar touches her.