Radd (ARY) #2 - Shehryar Munawar, Hiba Bukhari, Arsalan Naseer- Page 114

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

62.3k

Users

25

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

This teaser proves Emaan definitely will be confused and mahan Saalar also will turn into aggressive one.



https://youtu.be/Jv6gXd1S930?si=0FyX6TqxxSVnsXDf

Why do you think he will turn aggressive? I hope they will not ruin any characters.

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_


He is back in Salaars bros reception maybe, even dared to talk with Emman after giving so much baddua smiley11

I think he will be back next week. This week there is too much to cover, especially regarding Salaars mom death. After all is resolved between Salaar and Imaan he will arrive as a baalasmiley11

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_


He is back in Salaars bros reception maybe, even dared to talk with Emman after giving so much baddua smiley11

I did not like him touching her, he should stay away...smiley7

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Why do you think he will turn aggressive? I hope they will not ruin any characters.


Positive aggressive to get his wife back in later episode. He may misunderstand her as there is so much dragging, touching, talking, he may think she still stuck at past and turn into cold like before. Emaan was marrying and he was helping with marriage arrangements like cold.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I did not like him touching her, he should stay away...smiley7



She didn't stop him, that's making me more sad. smiley7

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_



She didn't stop him, that's making me more sad. smiley7


I agree with you smiley6

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_


Positive aggressive to get his wife back in later episode. He may misunderstand her as there is so much dragging, touching, talking, he may think she still stuck at past and turn into cold like before. Emaan was marrying and he was helping with marriage arrangements like cold.

If positive thats good. He will feel posessive and even misunderstand at one point. Even this scene I felt so. Salaar looks sad and disappointed and Imaan is trying to console him. But I hope after all the manhandling Zain seems to do in later episode. Imaan will see more worth of Salaar and her feelings will only get deeper.

Screenshot 2024-06-18 215645.png

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 years ago

For me Her reaction seems more of a surprise. Lets wait for episodes to see how it happens

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

For me Her reaction seems more of a surprise. Lets wait for episodes to see how it happens

I'm also hoping her after reaction will be different and she will push him away...

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I'm also hoping her after reaction will be different and she will push him away...

Yeah. I hope she gets offended from now if anyone besides Salaar touches her.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".