now I want to see them in BH asap
what excuse he brought her
… she will be sore eye to Basus 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
now I want to see them in BH asap
what excuse he brought her
… she will be sore eye to Basus 
now I want to see them in BH asap
what excuse he brought her
… she will be sore eye to Basus
Dumb princess is eyesore to us.
Why did they have to leak hiba’s iv?? After a long time viewers are happy! Who ever did this is a sadist!!
Why did they have to leak hiba’s iv?? After a long time viewers are happy! Who ever did this is a sadist!!
It was me who shared it in location thread
Not you dear Shweta! Which ever media channel did it.. or the makers themselves!
They could have waited!
Oho ! Why the tears! Mujhe kuch achcha nahin lag raha!! Please mein achche se rahoongi forum girls ke saath.. tumhare saath bhi😛
Not you dear Shweta! Which ever media channel did it.. or the makers themselves!
They could have waited!
True.. why she said it I don't even understand. My mood to rewatch the episode is gone
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587