Originally posted by: Lollolika
Now I am dreading someone's comments
The real sasuma of Ani - the X queen
Post naa if can ..
Some comic relief atleast
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Lollolika
Now I am dreading someone's comments
The real sasuma of Ani - the X queen
Post naa if can ..
Some comic relief atleast
She didn't post yet..just imagining what her reaction would be
I will share once she makes an appearance
Originally posted by: Lollolika
Now I am dreading someone's comments
The real sasuma of Ani - the X queen
Well her pookie bear Rahul was worse! Exam ke baad seedhe ghar aa gaya! Haal chaal bhi nahin poocha!
Aur idhar ani insult hone ke bawajood jaanlewa sardi zukaam ke despite khaane ke liye pooch raha tha!!!
Besides Jhanak ko bhi Ani bear se hi huggie karne thi na apni marzi se! Door ko break open kiya aur gus padi.. so why blame puppy eyes only 🤪😛
still if she feels sorry for Arshi, ani had asked Arshi to stay, usko hi pressing career opportunities zyaada zaruri lage, toh Arshi ko bhi support nahin kar sakti!!
Well her pookie bear Rahul was worse! Exam ke baad seedhe ghar aa gaya! Haal chaal bhi nahin poocha!
Aur idhar ani insult hone ke bawajood jaanlewa sardi zukaam ke despite khaane ke liye pooch raha tha!!!
Besides Jhanak ko bhi Ani bear se hi huggie karne thi na apni marzi se! Door ko break open kiya aur gus padi.. so why blame puppy eyes only 🤪😛
still if she feels sorry for Arshi, ani had asked Arshi to stay, usko hi pressing career opportunities zyaada zaruri lage, toh Arshi ko bhi support nahin kar sakti!!
most selfish unrequited lover is rahul.
I felt he just realised his unrequited love when Ani questioned him about his love for Jhanak during Tejas Kashmir drama.
Originally posted by: Lollolika
She didn't post yet..just imagining what her reaction would be
I will share once she makes an appearance
If today they didnt make him say that dialogue( couldn't he say this tomorrow ) this Anirudh was the one to fall in love with...what a dramae baaz he was...
I so loved him ...
How many times he said " I will die ...and also smarty said, I dont know my mind is not working and blabbering "it seems
Kuch bhi 😜😂
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
If today they didnt make him say that dialogue( couldn't he say this tomorrow ) this Anirudh was the one to fall in love with...what a dramae baaz he was...
I so loved him ...
How many times he said " I will die ...and also smarty said, I dont know my mind is not working and blabbering "it seems
Kuch bhi 😜😂
He was like a ziddy kid😂


See.... Krushal's performance with the FL of his previous Bengali show...in Zee Rishtey award... Bangla....
Dekho...dekho...iss Ko..
is that swastika duttaOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
See.... Krushal's performance with the FL of his previous Bengali show...in Zee Rishtey award... Bangla....
Dekho...dekho...iss Ko..
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
See.... Krushal's performance with the FL of his previous Bengali show...in Zee Rishtey award... Bangla....
Dekho...dekho...iss Ko..
Yeh kya gymnastics chal raha hai yahan pe?
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587